Monday, July 2, 2012

Currently...

Going to play along with Lemonade Makin' Mama....

Currently Loving....Hanging out with my Sydney girl!

Currently Reading....Nothing right now.  Getting ready for the Sandy Mountain Festival is taking up all of my time!

Currently Waiting For...A new baby!

Currently Excited About....All of the new changes in life.  Work, family, school, so much is coming!

Currently Missing...My Hubby, he's gone a lot between work and school.  Trying to cherish the time we have!

Currently Trying...To keep my laundry folded.  Much easier said than done!

Currently Working At...Getting ready for baby.  We are so close!

Currently Using...My Laptop

Currently Wearing...A tank and Yoga pants.

Currently Planning...Already thinking about Sydney's 4th birthday in January.  It's a long way out but I've got some ideas!

Currently Singing....God of this city...Love that song!

Currently Needing...Need is a strong word.  I've got everything I could ever need.

Currently Learning...How not to worry!  Lot's of changes coming and they are making my mind go crazy.

Currently Listening to...The fan!

Currently Wishing...My feet weren't so swollen= )

Currently Doing...My blog!

Currently Praying For....Peace

Currently Dreaming of....6 months from now when we have a clearer picture of life, family, and everything else that is a changin round here=)

No comments:

Post a Comment